Holiday Journal and Card Gift Set
Make a journal and card by using holiday paper and embellishing it with poinsettias and ribbon. It's plain simple and fun to create and would
make a wonderful gift to friends.
Time: 45-60 minutes
- red and white cardstock
- Ready-to-Go! Blank Board Book, 6x6 inches
- K and Company Peppermint Twist Paper
- poinsettia stickers
- pink ribbon
- notebook sheets
- paper trimmer
- 1 inch circle punch
- 2 inch scallop circle punch
- double-sided adhesive
- For front and back cover: Trace the book from Christmas tree paper. Cut out. Apply adhesive and carefully adhere to ensure the shape is displayed evenly.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock 1 1/2 inch x 6 inch wide. Adhere horizontally on the book front.
- For the inside: Cut out six pieces of 6 inch square Christmas tree papers and six pieces of 6 inch notebook sheets. Apply adhesive and cover the back and front of each page.
- Embellish: Tie pink ribbon into a bow at the book front. Top it with poinsettia sticker.
- Cut 8x4 inch rectangle from red cardstock. Score and fold into half to make the base card.
- Trim 4x4 inch from Christmas tree paper. Adhere to card.
- Wrap pink ribbon around the card front. Adorn with poinsettia sticker.
- Print or stamp "Happy Holidays" onto white cardstock.
- Punch out using circle punch and mat it with red scallop circle. Adhere to bottom right corner of card.
Note: Enclose a pen and wrap them with holiday wrapping paper.
by Maricel of Fairfax VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 25, 2017 at 1:21:34 AM on 10.0.0.56 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us