KnittingCrafts

Knitting Paddle Advice

I am looking for information about a Knitting Paddle. I don't know how to knit, but this looks so interesting. Even a child can use it, they say. I want to make some scarves for my daughters and friends. If anyone has used one please give me some input. Do you like it? Is it easy to use? I am waiting to hear before I plunk down my money for one.

Thanks,
Jan

I've never used the Knitting Paddle but I have used the Knifty Knitter and I like it (those....more than one in a set for different sizes). Anyway, I found this site that gives a "demo" for the Knitting Paddle.

http://www.knit  tting_index.html I hope it helps.

Yes, i am 9 and i am using it to make items to sell it is so easy to use