Knitting Paddle Advice

I am looking for information about a Knitting Paddle. I don't know how to knit, but this looks so interesting. Even a child can use it, they say. I want to make some scarves for my daughters and friends. If anyone has used one please give me some input. Do you like it? Is it easy to use? I am waiting to hear before I plunk down my money for one.

I've never used the Knitting Paddle but I have used the Knifty Knitter and I like it (those....more than one in a set for different sizes). Anyway, I found this site that gives a "demo" for the Knitting Paddle. I hope it helps.

Yes, i am 9 and i am using it to make items to sell it is so easy to use

Crafts KnittingSeptember 6, 2005
white swan paddle boat on lake or lagoon
Decorating a Paddle Boat for a Float
pink knitted hat
Knitting a Hat
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine