Washing Small Items in the Dishwasher

A lingerie bag is a great help in an automatic dishwasher for washing small, unbreakable items. Fill the bag, zip it closed and lay it in the top rack. Clothes pin it to the prongs if needed, if you feel it may bounce around. Items will stay in the bag, but the holes in it will let the items come real clean. This works great for plastic silverware, plastic figurines, and most anything that won't break.

By Laura from Elberta, AL

Well, for heaven's sake! I've been racking my brain on this subject....going to all the special stores...to no avail. And here it is...THE ANSWER! I'm so glad I seen this. Thank You so much for the GREAT IDEA!

Washing Small Items in the Dishwasher
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsJune 15, 2006
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher