Organize Your Sandwich Fixings and Condiments

Try keeping most of your sandwich making items in a plastic basket in your refrigerator. Not only does this save multiple trips to and from (opening the door each time) but your kids won't require much help at snack time! The same applies for home picnic items, all the condiments simply get toted to the patio in one swift trip!

OOOH! What an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!

Thank you so much for this terrific suggestion! :-)

I do the same thing with basic salad supplies - lettuce, a tomato, small tupperware of pre-chopped onion / bell pepper / mushroom, and the shelf is tall enough, dressing. It cuts down on preparation time, and even better, I don't have to dig past all my roommates' groceries to get to the handful of things I need most often. Works great.

An open refrigerator.
Organizing Your Refrigerator
Organizing KitchenDecember 29, 2006
Pita Pizza
Pita Pizza Recipes
Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger Recipes
Ketchup and Mustard Bottles
Saving Money on Condiments
🎄