Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

I need ideas. Valentine's day is coming up, and so is my boyfriend's birthday. I want to do something really cute for both of them. He's turning 18 and he likes football.

By Milly from UT

Go to the NFL shop:

http://www.NFLShop.com

They have lots of merchandise. Just pick out something of his favorite team, that he doesn't already have. :-)

Do you have pictures of his football team? If yes, then create deck of cards with their faces on cards. You can do it on www.giftplayingcards.com Then choose printed deck is needed or pc game Solitaire? trust me all boys will be crazy when see you gift. They will tell your boyfriend that he has the smartest girlfriend in the world :)

January 27, 2010 Flag

I am a 15 year old dating a 17 year old. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 1 month and a half. Christmas is coming up and I have no idea what to get for him. I know he likes sports and he said he was going give me one of his hats that he likes, so I was thinking of buying him that same hat. Help me

Corrie from Belmont, NY

Answers:

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

The hat is a good idea as is a sports DVD, favorite team clothing item, tickets to a game. I have no idea what all these things would cost, but I would try to be conservative and shop around for best price. (11/29/2007)

By Lorelei

Gift for Boyfriend Who likes Sports

How about checking out Barnes and Noble? They have a vast selection of books dealing with sports. Also, some stores sell frames with a sports minded theme. How about putting a picture of you in one? Check out Kohl's or Michael's. (12/04/2007)

By HolJen

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasJanuary 27, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 10, 2017 at 1:08:21 AM on 10.0.0.31 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.