Buying Stakes for Christmas Yard Decorations

Where can I find just the plastic stakes for the 28 inch candy cane out door decoration? My boxes were missing some stakes.

By Betty

I'd try Home Depot or Lowe's Gardening Centers. Online, you could try, one of my fave sites. Hope this helps.

Check the sporting goods department in Wal-Mart or K-Mart or.... These areas carry packs of pegs where the tents are found since the plastic ones can break.

If you just bought them and don't want to go back to the store to exchange them, look for a toll-free number printed on the box or on instructions. Call and tell them your box was missing some stakes and they should send them to you free of charge.

Christmas yard decorations
Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 18, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Making Garden Stakes
Making Garden Stakes