Trinity (Malinois) and Niobe (Rott - Sharpei Mix)

Trinity and Niobe are both about 5 years old, and coincidentally born within a week of each other. Trinity is a black and tan Belgian Sheperd (Malinois), and Niobe is a red and black Rottweiler/Sharpei mix. I adopted Trinity from a local shelter. One week later, I found Niobe in an abusive situation and rescued her. I ended up keeping both of them!

Trinity is a 'down to business' dog. She loves to go running along side my truck out in the country and can't get enough even after 8 miles!

Niobe is still a puppy at heart! She loves to 'prance' and play with her stuffed bear by tossing him over her head. She only goes about a quarter of the way that Trinity does when we run, then she wants back in the truck.

These two are polar opposites! Trinity is very serious and Niobe is playful, but Trinity behaves and listens, whereas Niobe is pretty bull-headed. They get along together fabulously and they like cats.

By Malinois Lover

Aww, how cute they are and they have such a wonderful place to run and play. They look like they are on alert. lol

How beautiful they are! And how fortunate they are to have such a wonderful home and lovely fields to run in. May you all have many long and happy years together.

They sure are are lookin' healthy and glad to hear they dig cats. Cool.

Thank you for all of your compliments! :)

In your photo I see a golden and Belgin. Owned both. You are so lucky to have both at the same time. I have had so many breads mostly pound puppies. but I have have to admit Goldens and Belgins are the best breeds to own as a pet.

Rottweiler Mix
Rottweiler Mix Photos and Information
Pets Pet PagesMarch 14, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Onion Soup
Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix