"A Little Frazzled By the Holidays" Gift Can
Divas of all ages feel "A Lit'l Frazzled by the Holidays" sometimes. Fill this gift can with lotions, jewlery, or treats to pamper the frazzled lady in your life. These would be cute on the party table of a "A Ladies' Day Out" event. A variation on this theme is included below.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- #2 can
- sheet of pink paper
- small piece of Spanish moss
- ribbon, trims
- markers, crayons
- Wash can and remove label. (Use smooth edged can like the ones opened with a Pampered Chef opener OR use frozen juice cans for a smaller version).
- Fold paper in half lengthwise. Attach to can with glue or tape.
- Draw frazzled face as shown.
- Add trims to can edges.
- Fill with gifts or treats and top with moss.
- Add bow to hair.
Variation: "Diva's Greetings" Can
- Print out a Victorian Image of a woman or girl.
- Write "Diva's Greetings!" on the photo and cover the can with this.
- Trim as desired. We used tinsel pipe cleaners
- Attach pipe cleaner handle with hot glue.
- If desired, form pipe cleaner into tiara shape. Trim with beads and attach to front of can.
- Fill with foil or other fancy shreds. Add treats and gifts.
By Cindy Bailey from Waynesburg, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 7:18:56 PM on 10.0.1.191 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us