Scenery: Sunset (St. Placide, Quebec)

contest winner icon

Hi folks!
I have a wonderful new lady friend who has surprised me with her talent for photography. I am sending you her photograph of a sunset in St. Placide, Quebec. I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy and evaluate.

Thanks for reading!.
Signed: Joseph Raglione
human4us..

Source: Denise is the photographer and I am entering her Photo in your contest. She is watching over my shoulder as I type this. Bye for now!

By Denise

This is absolutely outstanding! It is fantastic & the colors of this picture are so good. Many kudos to her!

Not counting the photos of my family, this is the most beautiful photograph I've ever seen. It has perfect coloring and an amazing balance of subject matter. What a wonderful talent your friend is gifted with. I wish her the best of luck in the photo contest. She should win hands down.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Pookarina

Beautiful.

Marg from England.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I just love it! I want to hang it in my living room. Even though it is a snow scene, it warms me up.

What a gorgeous sunset! Thanks for sharing your friend's amazing talent with us!

Photos SceneryFebruary 7, 2011
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎄
🍂