Do It Yourself Mechanical Repairs

It's surprising how you can make simple mechanical repairs to even electronic items. Recently, my husband and I fixed a broken plastic strip integral to a chair massager by reinforcing it with a wooden paint stirrer. And I keep a printer going by taping down the ink cartridges (some catch is gone). I look for the sound and then try to figure out what's causing it. The electronic stuff I leave to my husband!

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

I had a neighbor that taught me how to fix my spinner washer~~and now I have to learn to fix my car, home and yard stuff again since I lost my dh in March and I am short on finances. Plus it makes one proud they did it on their own..good going

Home and Garden Repair MachinesMay 3, 2007
Electric Typewriter
Repairing an Electric Typewriter
Man Working on Repairing a Car
Saving Money on Car Repairs
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
Homemade Mechanic's Hand Cleaner
Homemade Mechanic's Hand Cleaner