Add Bows for a Christmas Touch

A nice holiday tip I ran across while surfing the net was to add holiday touches to items already around the house, like putting bows on figurines, etc. I think that's a great idea and will use some gratis ribbon I got to put red bows on some of mine. And then after the holidays, it's easy to clean up and store!

By Pamela

Top Comment

I buy rolls of wired ribbon at the Dollar Tree, make bows, large and small and use them to adorn candlesticks, wreaths, lamps, a large bow is placed on my mailbox. I use strips of the bows to add elegance to hang ornaments, attach mesh ribbon to my Christmas tree.

Add holiday charm to your walls, wrap pictures on the wall to look like packages, and bow them,I've done this for years. And if you have large plants, red bows look really nice, and lights too. Merry Christmas to all!

Pamela, your suggestions bring back good memories for me! My sis and I used to cringe when Mom would put red and green bows and ribbons on the living room lampshades for Christmas.....and now we find ourselves doing the exact same thing! "Mirror, mirror on the wall; I am my Mother after all!!!" Merry Christmas, ya'll. Jeanette from South Texas

Decorating for Christmas, House Decorated for Christmas
Decorating for Christmas
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations IndoorDecember 18, 2008
Making Gift Bows
Making Bows for Gifts
Christmas bows made from magazines.
Making Bows From Magazines
Christmas Lollipops
Christmas Crafts Using Lollipops
Evergreen garland with berries and glass Christmas ornaments.
Making an Evergreen Garland
🎉
🎄