In Memory Of Ginger Snap (Cat)

Ginger Snap, a loving and adorable pet passed on recently. She had quite the personality. I came into the room one day and found her on tiptoes on the back of a chair, poking her head up beneath the window blind trying to keep an eye on the neighborhood! Instead of a Peeping Tom, she was a 'PEEPING GINGER.'

She has passed on now, but was a sweet hearted cat. She would sleep away a rainy dreary day. Now, when I feel like curling up and relaxing on a bad weather day, I say I am going to do a "Ginger". This is her curled up with her friend "Bear' and her cat pillow! What a life!

By Linn

In Memory Of Ginger Snap (Cat)

What a perfect name for your fur baby and what a cutie pie she is :-)

Such a show-off cutie. I'm betting she is a real character too, keeping you laughing and happy just watching her. She is rather rare too, I think, as most orange tabby kitties are male, (so our vet says).

She is gorgeous and I'm so glad you found one another.

Thank you for sharing her with us. A nice treat.

Pookarina

I love this name. I have a ferret that sleeps and lays just like this every afternoon in a plastic shoe box.

How beautiful of a cat!

Love the name!

I am crazy in love with G.S. just from this photo! :)

I am so sorry to hear that Ginger Snap passed away! :-( Thank you for sharing this cute picture of her and I'll venture to bet that she wasn't just keeping an eye on the neighborhood but also maybe was also peeking up at 'Rainbow Bridge'.

Oh Linn, I'm so sorry that Ginger Snap has passed away. Whatever was wrong is already right again, and she is happily waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. She is once again young and frisky,and playing with all the other dogs and kitties while waiting for you to get there.

Still, I know how difficult it is without them. You never really get over their leaving. My heart goes out to you.

Songwriter

Hello Linn,

Awww, she was just adorable! I have 2 orange fur babies, that we love dearly. I know exactly how how feel. I know you will see her again when you cross the Rainbow Bridge, she will run and jump in your arms. Hugs, Sher, Tucker, Punnie, Bears & LeLe

Photos Pets CatsOctober 7, 2010
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Ginger Snap Cookies
Ginger Snap Cookies Recipes
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎄
🍂