Easy Potato and Egg Breakfast

Need a quick and inexpensive breakfast? I always make extra baked potatoes and keep them in the fridge. At breakfast, I cut one up, put it in a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. I add anything I have on hand in the fridge, such as extra onion or bell pepper, broccoli, squash, corn, ham. . .anything will work.

While it's cooking, I whip 2 eggs in a cup and add into the pan. Egg substitute works well with this recipe also. Once it's scrambled, I add a little cheddar or small amount of Velveeta cheese.

I usually toast wheat bread and add the mixture onto it, wrap it up and my husband has a to-go breakfast ready when he is out of the shower. From start to finish, it takes less than 10 minutes and is much better than take out!

By ragteller from Tofield, Alberta, Canada

Thank you. I now know what to do with my extra potatoes when i have some that need to be used up. This sounds great.

Quick Breakfast Ideas, Healthy muesli breakfast with milk
Quick Breakfast Ideas
Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastSeptember 18, 2006
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad
🎉
🎄