Gold Glitter Ball Ornament
Create glittering holiday ornament to dress up your tree. Add bow and holly leaves for finishing touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper mache ball
- gold glitter
- holly leaves, 3D sticker
- green satin ribbon
- spray adhesive
- hot glue
- Place newspaper on work surface to catch excess glitter.
- Spray adhesive onto paper mache ball.
- Sprinkle all over with gold glitter, shaking off excess. Let dry.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and tie in bow. Cut ends at a slant.
- Hot glue bow at top of ball.
- Attach the 3D holly leaves sticker at the center of bow.
Source: KandCompany sticker
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
January 1, 20110 found this helpful
This is really pretty. I'm not that good at crafts but I think can actually make this one. Thanks for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 11:14:47 PM on 10.0.0.61 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us