Locked Your Car Keys In The Car?

My Jeep Grand Cherokee has locked itself automatically with the keys in the car. I don't have a spare key (it's a long story). I heard once that a car can be opened using a cell phone. Can anyone help me please!

Carolyn from South Africa

I belong to AAA and they made a spare plastic key free to keep in my wallet. When I locked myself out I had the extra key in my wallet and opened the car door.

My key with me but my Grand Cherokee doesn't open or take the order and I have not a key in the remote, how can I open my car? Help me please because I don't have second key.

Many of us have faced this problem sometimes which undoubtedly causes lots of panic and confusion. On this situation you dont have to lose your self-control but simply try some effective techniques for unlocking door without using the keys. First check whether all the doors are locked maybe one of the doors is unlocked and you can get entry inside. Also check window that is rolled down far enough to get your arm inside and open the door. If either any of these cases doesnt apply then get a locksmith. Although they will charge you a small fee but will resolve this within minutes.

Man Looking Keys Locked in Car
Solutions for Keys Locked in Car
Various keys hanging from hooks.
Organizing Keys
Keys hanging on a row of hooks.
Remembering Your Keys
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Keys on Keyring
Keeping Track of Your Keys