Getting Rid of Dog Eye Stains

How do you get rid of eye stains on dogs? Are there home remedies that actually work, that are safe?

Don't give the dog(s) tap water. Use filtered water. It is worth the investment to get a filtered water pitcher or put a filter on your faucet. This change was all it took to clear our dog's eyes. Hope it works for you!

A product called Angel Eyes is a powder you put in food or water. You can check it on the web. Something better though I think after doing much research for the same problem as you. I changed my dogs food to Wellness Rice and Duck formula.I started with a 50/50 ratio of old and new, Within a week I seen a noticeable improvement. Now she's on 100% wellness... no more tears. And she's not as high strung as she was. Natural certainly makes a difference.

Hi, I use a wet wash cloth with hydrogen peroxide on it. My Boston terrier has white folds that get yucky and brown and this makes him white again and smelling fresh. PS- Just don't get it in their eyes, that is why I use a washcloth.

I wash my Boston Terriers face every morning giving special attention to the area under the eyes. I basically just use warm water on a washcloth. I haven't seen any tear stains for a long time now.