Discontinued Wallpaper by Rosedale Wallcoverings/Asdek Wallcoverings

Desperately in need of discontinued wallpaper by Rosedale Wallcoverings/Asdek Wallcoverings out of CA. It is from a book entitled FLORA and FAUX (I got this wallpaper in 2001). It is page 105 in the book I have. However, I am not positive of pattern number. Might be RH5120-7, Lot D1, as I see that reference in our file; but I am not sure--but SEE attached photo of book cover and wallpaper. It is faux light tan on tan/beige background with pale medial 10 1/2" repeat pattern-moss green filigree-looking pattern on it. We had a fire that damaged some of the wallpaper.

Jaye from Phoenix, Arizona

Answers

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I just found the Rosedale wallpaper pattern number. It is FL97207 (book: Flora & Faux. P.S. Rosedale (out of Canada) is out of business per Asdek Wallcoverings, who used to "distribute" this wallpaper).

Jaye, Phoenix, AZ

Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:42:56 PM on 10.0.1.81 in 909 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.