Christmas Door Decorating Ideas

I am looking for Christmas door decorating ideas. Please help. Thank you.

By RKresta from Ballinger, TX

When I lived in an apartment, I got some huge wrapping. It was either plastic or paper, covered my door with it. Then I got really wide ribbon and wrapped that around my door with a big bow in the middle. Made my door look like a present. I think I cut a little spot out for my door handle. It's been so long I don't remember, but it's possible that the door covering might have been sold just for making a "wrapped" door (I really think it was plastic).

Now I just put a wreath on the door. I have one I made myself several years ago.

You could also string a Christmas bell or two on to a ribbon, tie the ribbon closed and hang it on the doorknob.

I went to family dollar and found a wreath made of bright colored round bells for $3.00. That is on my door now and it is very festive and jingles whenever the door opens.

Blessings. Connie

Decorating for Christmas, House Decorated for Christmas
Decorating for Christmas
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations OutdoorDecember 7, 2010
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Office Door Christmas Decoration
Christmas Decorating Ideas for Office Door
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating