Store Cleaning Supplies In Your Car For Idle Moments

Store a small bag of car cleaning supplies in your trunk, such as empty bags for litter, car interior wipes, and even a roll of paper towel and window cleaner. I find tidying the car a good use of time when I am waiting on a passenger during an appointment. Those of us who share the family car with our teen drivers know how easily clutter accumulates!

By Kathy from Western Pennsylvania

I think this is a good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. I often sit someplace waiting, thinking of how dusty the dash is or how the windows could use a cleaning. Thanks for the tip.

I always keep window cleaner, wipies and papertowels along with plastic bags in my car. I love a clean vehicle.

Clean Car Interior
Keeping the Inside of Your Car Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning AutoSeptember 9, 2008
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior