Looking for Caps for Chair Legs

I have 8 dining room chairs they are in beautiful condition except for the bottom of the legs. I would like to replace a square clear cap that it supposed to level the chairs and protect the floor from scratches. I have been unable to located a store to purchase these caps. Please help.

Marilyn from Bronx, NY

I have seen these caps at Walmart stores and our local hardware stores. They also are available through catalogs such as Carol Wright and sometimes Lillian Vernon.

Best of luck to you!

Cheryl

I dont know if this will help you or not, but I use the felts you can buy at the dollar store on the legs of my chairs to prevent scratches on the floor. I think even if you are able to find the caps you want, you may want to consider the felts too.

try home depot or any home hardware store

I used the felt tips you can buy at ther store on my kitchen chair legs to prevent scratches on the floor. It does help, only thing is they do slide off the plastic bottom. I am going to try some stronger glue. The felt tips works great on by kitchen chairs.

Good luck.