Ideas for 14th Birthday Parties

I am turning 14 on August 21st and I have "no clue" on what to do. I am inviting 7 girls so, including me that's 8 people. I don't want to spend over $200 because during this time I have to go school shopping and that a lot of money. I am not the type of girl that likes to have makeover parties or anything like that. So can you please help me?

T'era

Hey

Im 15 and I remember not knowing what to do for my 14th birthday.. but anyways if you wanted to do something thats not like a makeover party, then maybe you could go to the mall and go see a movie. If you dont want to do that you could just hang out at your house and order pizza or go swimming or something.

Alayna

I haven't been a teenager for many years, so I apologize if this idea is too goofy:

How about having a Whodunit-type mystery party? You could be "murdered", and your guests would have to solve the "crime". It would be a lot of work and you'd have to be creative in order to make up the clues. But I don't think it would cost much money, and the winner could get a prize t-shirt or trophy or something like that.

How about decorating cupcakes, having a scavenger hunt, etc? Our 17-year-old granddaughter went to the prom with four girlfriends ( her first year with no date) and they had a formal dinner served by her mother, highlighted with belching contests. Their dresses were the most expensive part and they had a blast! They said the best part was not having to worry about what a guy thought of them or if they were doing everything right. Totally liberating! How about karaoke? Guessing games? (I'm thinking of something that starts with a k.) Get a dance video and learn some new steps together. Etc. You get the idea. Have a great time!!!

i am turning 14 on August the 11 and i need some ideas

Pizza? Movie rentals? Ask each guest to think up something the group can do (for a little while) Put each activity on slips of paper and do them one at a time for about :30 each. That's 4 hours of fun right there. Do you have a video camera? Maybe record each guest performing a song or dance. With your budget, you should be able to have 7 blank tapes or dvd's to record onto and send home with your guest. If your puter has the capability, perhaps you or a parent can copy them all onto one tape or disc so that you can have a party remembrance. Happy B'day to you!

The word clue in your post made me think you should do some sort of mystery party.

I believe they still sell mystery parties in a box. Everyone gets a role and is given ideas on how to dress. Most people get lines to read. The kit gives ideas on food to serve, etc. They are lots of fun! The kits are about $20 if I remember right. Look at a store that sells games. Better yet, call before you go. Have Fun! Happy birthday!

i have afew ideas you might like

1. have a pink party. i had 1 last year and it was great, every1 dressed in pink and we had non alcoholic cocktails!

2. a bouncy castle. i no it sounds babyish but thre great fun even for us teens

3. fancy dress. everyone loves to let out there inner selves once in a while

4. sleepover, a giant 1 there the best

hope my ideas have helped

Hey, i'm turning 14 on August 16th and I'm in the same boat. I'm inviting 7 girls, including myself. We have been considering: Sky High, Dave & Busters, Campo di Bocce. [I don't know if you live near any of those places haha] Also, we might buy some beading kits/crafty thinggss and get a suite and just have like a slumber party. High School Musical 2 comes out on the 17th, so we'll probably watch that. hahah lame :] i know. well, hope that helped!

im turning 14 this year and i have no idea what to do and i need some ideas !!!

i want something fun!!!

its quite hard as my birthday is in october and its coming near to winter so that makes it harder!!!

please help!!

Can You Help Me Too Im Turning 14 On 27th September, I Need An Idea That Can Include Boys And Girls Cos Most Of My Friends Are Boys. I Want My BoyFriend To Come As Well. My Mum Said A Sleep-Over and i'd love that but what about the boys, do you think they would mind sleepin at my house? Please help, Thanks!

i already turned 14 but i still wanna have a party.

i've considered

-iceskating [lotz of funn!]

-movies

-miniture golf

-bbq

-a day at the beach [with about 4-5 girls]

ect.

but none of those opions seem to work for me

i dont have a big house so a sleepover is out of the question.

i dont have a pool either.

i cant do the day at the beach because i have 10 girls i really want 2 invite but i would only be able to bring 5 of them if i went to the beach

all i want is an inexpensive party that would be a lot of fun!

i gave you some of my ideas

can you give me some of yours?

please help

thanks =)

Have a High School Musical 2 party. That movie is a lot of fun and it is hot right now.duuuuuuuuuueeeeeee.

Im turning 14 on October 5th. I know I'm getting some great presents but what can I do for a party!! I want to involve my 6 bezzies. I have NO idea what I'm going to do it's in like a week's time too! HELP!

Go camping! Dress in fancy dress and pitch a tent, even in your garden if the parents won't let u go elsewhere. Get marshmallows, face paints, songs, campfire, have a blast!

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 13, 2007
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Unique 50th Birthday Party Ideas
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
2 Year Old Birthday Party
2 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
🎄