Simple Pumpkin Muffins

Easy, quick, and only 2 ingredients.

• 1 small can pumpkin puree
  • 1 cake mix, yellow, spice or chocolate (I have tried each of these and we love them all.

Directions:

Mix 3/4 can of the pumpkin with one box of cake mix of your choice. Spoon in cupcake tins 3/4 full. That's it!

Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or so. So easy and so good. They are so moist and yummy! You can add nuts to mixture if you like but we like them plain.

Servings: 12
Time:5 to 10 Minutes Preparation Time
35 to 45 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: Grand-daughter

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

I tried this recipe for my kids this weekend. I used a yellow cake mix and half of a large (29 oz) can of pumpkin. I threw in some cinnamon and nutmeg, for good measure. The kids loved them! A few days later, I used up the rest of the can with an Orange Supreme cake mix that I bought on sale. I put in a little extra lemon zest and some more spices. These were also great, I could barely taste the pumpkin.

When you start to mix it up, it seems that it will never be moist enough but it will all mix together. A mixer would have been better than my wooden spoon, but I got it all blended eventually. The batter is more like dough, very sticky. I was able to get 12 muffins per batch.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads MuffinsNovember 4, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Locations
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin Recipes
Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Custard Recipes
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies
🎄
🍂