Use Puppy Pads Around Cat Litter Box

I have a couple of Persians who have issues with using the litter box, so I supplement their potty areas with puppy pee pee pads. When they soil the pad, (which is great, much better than the rug), I fold the pee pee pad up into the smaller and smaller triangles and place it in an old plastic newspaper bag (you know the ones they put the paper in to keep them from getting wet in the rain, when they throw it on your lawn). I twist the top of the bag tightly and tie a knot in it, then I toss it in the trashcan, prevents odor!

By jazzyjuls from Ellicott City, MD

I have done this same thing for many years. I have learned to save money by buying the incontinent pads from WM. Much cheaper than the puppy pads.

Pets CatsJanuary 28, 2010
Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Cat exiting a litter box.
Cat Litter Mat Reviews
Cat Litter
Alternative Uses for Cat Litter