Cleaning Dust Off Angel Doll's Feather Wings

I have a an angel doll that is my 22 year old daughter's. She will be home next week for a visit. I want to get the dust off the feathers on the wings of the doll. Please help.

By Lynn from Ft Pierce, FL

It is really hard to say without seeing in person how delicate/fragile we are talking about but I have a few things I dust that I use what I think is a facial brush. Small and has very very soft bristles. Or possibly a clean make-up brush or if you could find a soft paintbrush of some kind. And of course use a very soft touch when doing so.

The only other thing I can think of would be a hair blow-dryer on very low heat and very low force/power possibly. Again it is hard to say without seeing in person how delicate we are talking about so err on the side of caution.

Just thought of another:

sounds odd, one of those squeeze bulbs that they sell to clean ears (ear syringe). LOL. A clean one! used with nothing in it. or a squeeze bottle to squeeze out air softly to dust with. You could accomplish the same by blowing on it but most people spit when they do that.

Here is a pic of what they look like, seems like i have seen them at the dollar stores either in the reg section or the baby section:

Why don't you try to spray that is used to clean off computer keyboards and electronics? It gives a concentrated blast of air and I doubt it would hurt the doll, test first!

Home and Garden Cleaning ToysAugust 11, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Making an Angel Costume
Making an Angel Costume
Ostrich feather duster against a blue sky.
Cleaning a Feather Duster
Parmesan Chicken Wings
Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipes