Craft Project: Cotton Ball Lamb Basket
Recycle an empty box or plastic container to create this little lamb basket.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- empty box or container
- white craft foam
- Styrofoam or papier mache egg
- wiggly eyes
- cotton balls
- white acrylic paint
- glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint Styrofoam or papier mache egg white for lamb's head and allow to dry.
- Cut two ears from craft foam. Make a small slit in each side of the lamb's head. Put a little glue on each ear and push into the slits.
- Tear apart cotton balls and glue to top and back of head.
- Glue on wiggly eyes. Tie ribbon into a small bow and glue to side of head as shown.
- Glue cotton balls all around container to completely cover it.
- Glue egg close to top of container for the head.
- Cut a one-inch wide strip from the foam for the handle. Glue ends to the sides of the container.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 31, 20090 found this helpful
Ohh cute!! I love it! The ideas just get cuter and cuter!
April 5, 20090 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 11:49:46 PM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us