Removing Self Stick Carpet Tile Glue Residue from Linoleum

I used self stick carpet tiles in my bathroom and have removed them. It left a glue residue on the linoleum floor. I have tried cleaning solutions, but nothing seems to work. I don't want to use a razor blade as it will scratch the existing linoleum which I don't want to replace. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

By Monica from northeast PA

I'd try using WD40. It is very good at removing old glue. You may have to repeat or rub a bit, but I think it would do the job. I'd spray some on, let it sit, then rub.

You might want to try GooGone, available at the Dollar Tree. It gets all kinds of sticky stuff off.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 10, 2010
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes