Hockey Stick Tape Stain

I have gotten a black stain from hockey stick tape on a brand new white t-shirt. It got wet and the colors/dyes from it ran. What can I do to get it out? Keep in mind there is a fairly large logo on the front, however the stains are on the arm and the back.

Thanks for any help.

Revolution from Toronto (Canada)

Have you tried using something called "GOO BE GONE"? I use it on numerous things and hve never had it not work. I even had to use it on my dog. he got into a sticky trap, one used for mice, and it worked like a charm, and didn't hurt the dog at all. You can buy it almost anywhere. Also, you can try that oxyclean, again, I've used it on several occasions, it works great to get stains out of carpet, just make sure it doesn't damage the material you are using it on.

roll of tape
Removing Tape Residue From Clothing and Fabric
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsNovember 22, 2005
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops