Looking for Hamburger, Cheese, Egg and Toast Recipe

Looking for a recipe someone told me about but can't remember all of it. It has hamburger, cheese and egg in it and is layered on toast and baked in the oven, if I remember right. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Tammy

Have you tried www.allrecipes.com? You can search for recipes by ingredients. I found quite a few similar to what you're after. The first time I searched, I didn't find anything except burgers, but then instead of using the word hamburger, I used the word pork sausage. In fact, I made the easy sausage strata for Christmas morning breakfast, and it was easy AND good.

Good luck!

Years ago, I was taught a recipe by a single male friend he called "dogfood":

12 slices toast

1 lb hamburger

cream of mushroom soup

2 eggs

6 slices cheese

fry hamburger (w/ diced onions & peppers, if desired); stir in 1 or 2 tbs mustard. Layer 6 slices toast in a 9 x 13 pan; distribute burger mixture evenly over. Top w/ cheese, then other 6 toast. Mix soup, eggs, and about 1/2 can milk together. Pour over layers, trying to coat each one evenly. Cover w/ foil & bake 350 about 45 min. Uncover (add more cheese on top if wanted) & bake 15 min (or so) till brown on top.

Stuffed Shells over Ground Beef Sauce
Recipes Using Ground Beef
Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastMarch 12, 2008
Mashed Potato and Hamburger Casserole
Mashed Potato and Hamburger Casserole
Hamburger Potato Casserole on Plate
Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipes
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 11, 2017 at 2:33:51 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.