Daisy Kingdom Doll Armoire Pattern

I wish to find a doll armoire pattern that I think is by Daisy Kingdom. It is cardboard and you cover it with fabric. I don't really know how long ago it was or if it was a pattern or a kit that included the cardboard. Thanks.

Carol from Tucson, AZ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Let me look through my stash, I have over 170 doll clothes and accessory patterns. Maybe I have it and can send!

Crafts MiscellaneousFebruary 4, 2008
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Finding a Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:24:08 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.