Bunny Jar Vase
Create this cute bunny vase for your Easter table from a pint jar, felt, and few other supplies.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes.
- pint jar
- white felt
- pink felt
- wiggly eyes
- black marker
- 3 chenille stems
- pink pom pom or pink cotton ball
- white cotton ball
- scrap piece of cardboard or poster board
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Draw a bunny head, including the neck onto a piece of thin cardboard or poster board; cut out the design. Using this as a template, trace around the head onto a piece of white felt; cut out.
- Glue felt head to cardboard template and set aside.
- For arms, draw a football shape onto cardboard that measures approximately 4 1/2 inches wide by 11 inches long; cut out. Using this as a template, trace around arms onto a piece of white felt; cut out.
- Glue felt arms around jar; they will overlap slightly in front.
- Draw an inner ear onto piece of cardboard; cut out. Using this as a template, trace around inner ear onto pink felt twice; cut out both pieces and glue to inside of bunny's ears.
- Glue on wiggly eyes, chenille stem whiskers, and pom pom nose.
- Use black marker to draw on the paws and to draw on a mouth.
- Glue the neck of the bunny inside the jar to hold in place.
- Glue white cotton ball at the bottom center on back of the jar for the tail.
- Fill the jar with fresh or artificial flowers.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 10, 20090 found this helpful
Very cute. Thanks.
March 12, 20090 found this helpful
This would make a lovely gift for mother's day!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 28, 2016 at 7:46:09 PM on 10.0.1.102 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us