Making Jelly Without Sugar

I would like to make jelly without sugar. I buy "Simply Fruit" from town but would like to make my own if I could. Any ideas?

Mona from Lumberton, MS

Ball brand has jelly making products for sugar-free jelly and jams. check in your local grocery store with canning jars and jam making products.

IF you are looking to make jelly for a diabetic, ask the person's doctor if fructose would be all right to use. NOT the high fructose corn syrup, but the fruit sugar. I make many canned items for a diabetic using fructose and it is acceptable. I buy mine from an Amish bulk food store and it isn't too very expensive. I know that there are several Amish in Missouri. Try one of those. The only thing that you can't use fructose successfuly in is regular baked goods, such as cakes and cookies. For some reason, those come out like sponges!!

I make freezer jam all the time with splendia and love it. Some people don't like the sweetners but it's fine for me. It's sweeter than sugar so try 1/2 the amount called for and taste test from there.