Poinsettia Tree Decorations

Silk Poinsettia clusters tucked into the branches of your Christmas tree is attractive and cheap when you buy them at "after Christmas markdowns."

Use white lights, white or red and white balls and red poinsettias for a theme. Put some poinsettia's in pots and arrange them around the base, makes the tree appear to be down to the floor.

By Syd

That is a good idea! I think I will try that next year for my third tree. One of my trees is done in snowmen to go along with my kitchen, living room and dinning room. My family room has all kinds of things on the tree, things my children made, things my students have given me, it is just full of memories when I look at it. Umm Where do I put a third tree my husband asks?

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations TreeDecember 19, 2004
Foam Cone Poinsettia Tree
Making a Foam Cone Poinsettia Tree
Paper Poinsettias Wreath
Making a Paper Poinsettias Wreath
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree