Six Pack Tableware Carrier
Surprise your host and hostess with a six pack of their favorite beverage, the surprise will be that you enjoyed their beverage while making them a carrier for tableware and napkins.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- 6 empty 12 oz cans
- 1 yard matching cord
- paper punch the size of cord
- hot glue
- paper napkins
- plastic tableware
- Remove the tops of the cans using a can opener; make sure there are no sharp edges left. Run a file around the inside edge if you need to. With your cans touching, line them up in two rows of three just like a 6 pack so you have the sides you want facing the outside. Make a mental note how they are lined up.
- Now with your hot glue gun, glue two cans together at a time; repeat with the next two sets; then glue your sets together into one unit. Hold each set together until you are sure they are bonded well.
- With your punch make a hole at the outside of all four end cans; run an 18 inch piece of your cord through the end cans and make a loop. I glued my knot inside one can.
- To cover the glue between the cans I cut a length of cord, tied a knot in each end and glued it between the cans covering the glue holding the cans together.
You now have a six pack carrier that would make a delightful gift for those summer barbecue parties coming up, leave a couple for your host and hostess to enjoy after all their guests have gone home.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:13:41 AM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us