Hair Product Stain on Coach Bag

My new suede coach bag has huge stains on the botton of it. The cause is a hair product called Shine spilling all over it. it looks like an oil stain, and it's still moist.

Please help me.

Amanda from Newyork, NY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Oh, I'm cringing to think of this! What a shame. I think your best bet is to take it to a dry cleaner and tell them exactly what the stain is. They clean suede and leather coats--so why not your handbag? It is certainly worth a try! Good luck!

Mom2fur

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherJanuary 25, 2006
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:46:51 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.