Lily (American Cocker Spaniel)

Lily is an 18 month old American Cocker Spaniel. I saw puppies advertised on a community bulletin board. I went to see them and fell in love with her. She was 7 weeks old at that time. I brought her home that day, and am so glad that I found her.

She loves to play tug of war and fetch. Her favorite thing to do is steal socks when I am taking them from the dryer. She also loves taking walks. I have had lots of dogs in my life (I am 61), but Lily has such a sweet personality and seems especially intuitive, she will be a very memorable friend.

By Monique

Tan and cream Cocker

She's really gorgeous! I hope you get to spend a long time together!

Hello, Lily is just adorable. We have had Cockers our whole lives and we just love them. The only medical problems you might have are ear infections and maybe some eye problems. She is a beautiful buff.

Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 15, 2010
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
Alstroemeria Flowers
Growing Alstroemeria
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll