Craft: Milk Jug Ring Wreath

Recycled milk jug lids for a Christmas wreath ornament. Save the circle portion of your milk jugs. All you need are some pipecleaners and some ribbon. Simply wrap the pipecleaner around the lids and add some ribbon to hang your wreath. Cute and simple craft for school.

By Wendy from Coopersburg, PA

Great Idea - I have been looking for ideas for my 4 year old for Christmas and this sounds like it would be within what he can handle! Maybe I can use white pipe cleaners and do something that looks like snowflakes too (cris-crossing the middle of the ring).

Recycled Wreath Ideas
Recycled Wreath Ideas
Crafts Christmas OrnamentsNovember 14, 2008
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
Milk Jug Ring Earrings
Making Milk Jug Ring Earrings