Snowball (Maltese)

This is Snowball an 8 year old Maltese. I got Snowball 8 years ago. Snowball liked to run, chase, play tag, chew on plastic bottles and loved to eat crackers. RIP Snowball, we love you.

By Wanda

Dear Wanda,

Your Snowball was just adorable and just the cutest fur baby. I am so sorry she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I feel that we will all see out furry friends again someday. Hugs, Sherri, Tucker, Bears & Punnie

June 9, 2010 Flag

My dog's name is Snowball. He is a Maltese. We got him when he was just a baby. He loves cheezies and plastic bottles to chase around. He is a very good dog.

By Wan

Snowball (Maltese)

Oh what an adorable face! I love the haircut , my yorkie's haircut is real short. I had a friend who who a Maltese and he was very good and smart. Have fun! (05/11/2005)

By meoowmom

Snowball (Maltese)

That is a face made for the movies! How adorable. (05/11/2005)

By Patti

Snowball (Maltese)

I also had a Maltese, they are wonderful dogs. had him 13 and a half years. He went to doggie heaven 4 years ago and I still miss him. Received him for Christmas so his name was St. Nickolus. (05/23/2005)

By burntofferings

Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 9, 2010
Balloon Snowball Fight
Having a Balloon Snowball Fight