Painting Vinyl Kitchen Cupboards

I would like to paint my white kitchen cupboards that have molded vinyl doors with a sort of grainy finish. Any ideas?

MaryLou from MI

I have used the Krylon spray paint for plastic and I painted a plastic laminate counter top. It came out really nice and has held up so far for the first year. Use a good cleaner and clean the cabinets and doors first before you try painting them.

Try the new Krylon Fusion spray paint. Spray is easier, dries quicker, etc. I just used it on my kid's plastic-vinyl type todler bed and it was amazing! The price wasn't terrible. Comes in a lot of colors too. Good luck.

I agree, I have used the Krylon paint on a plastic laminate counter and it looks great. It has been a year so far, and has held up as good as the day I painted it!

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingMay 12, 2006
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🎄