Removing Beetroot & Mayonnaise From Cotton

My husband dropped a mixture of beetroot and mayonnaise on his work cotton stripped shirt.

I soaked it after a few hours of it happening, in plain water. How do I remove it.

Tebo from JOHANNESBURG, ZA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hello Tebo! I have been through Jo'burg on the way to Durban, many happy memories of that trip. I would use a peroxide product on the beet stain. You did not say what color his shirt is, if it is white then bleach will work. Just use it well diluted, like 5 ounces water to 1 ounce bleach, so it will not weaken the cloth.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundrySeptember 6, 2007
A pink piggy bank made from a plastic mayo bottle.
Mayonnaise Jar Piggy Bank
Sandwich with mayonnaise alternative.
Alternatives to Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise in dish with fresh basil leaves.
Homemade Mayonnaise Recipes
Fat Free Mayonnaise Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:53:43 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.