Colorful Deviled Eggs For Easter

One of my favorite recipes to make on Easter is Deviled Easter Eggs. You boil your eggs and peel them. Make up your egg colors like you are dying eggs. Dip your boiled, peeled eggs in the dye, until the whites of the eggs change color.

Let your eggs dry and then devil them. They are beautiful served on a clear egg dish.

By yorkie lady from Mt. Airy, NC

This reminds me of an Easter tradition in our home. We always had Easter egg potato salad on Easter Sunday. When cooking the eggs before dyeing them there would always be some that cracked. We dyed these anyway and they went into the potato salad. My kids and grandkids always enjoyed this and it made for an interesting and controversial potato salad. :-}

I hadn't thought about doing this for pastel Easter eggs before and it would be great at other holidays too like using red for Christmas, green for St Patrick's Day, etc! Thanks for sharing a fun tip! :-)

What a neat idea, I bet it would make the kids want to eat them more too.

Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays EasterMarch 30, 2011
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Gourmet deviled eggs, with a chive garnish.
Deviled Eggs Recipes
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Eggs in Colored Dye
Other Uses for Easter Egg Dye