Glenmont Red Floral Pattern #5804230

I hope somebody can help me. I renovated a bathroom 1 1/2 years ago and used a beautiful border called the glenmont red floral pattern #5804230. 2 Months ago in that same bathroom i had to install a shower unit and peeled back the border that is located at 1/2 wall to reuse it when the shower was completed and walls were painted. The painter accidently removed the border and discarded it. I have searched high and low. Only to find out it has been discontinued. This border can be viewed at usawallpaper.com. All I need is about 8 feet of this border. The homeowner is very sad. Can you please help me.

Thank you,
Dante Pierson from Westtown N.Y.

http://wallpapers.stores.yahoo.net/glencreamred.html

Going to the above site will show the red floral pattern you mentioned.

Enjoy this rainbow-filled day !

http://www.usawallpaper.com/glenredflorw.html

Forgive me, but I inadvertently gave the incorrect page for your requested border pattern. It's at the above link.

If you can't locate it, would a strip of wallpaper in a matching color with small polka dots help the situation?

Yes, on the site you gave it shows the paper for sale at a 45% savings...it does not say that is it discontinued. Maybe you should look at ordering it ...or call them to make sure?

Hope this helps.

to all the kind responces,i have tried all websites,nobody has it,they told me to try e-bay,however i can'y log on to that site.remember all i need is 8 feet,or a role,what ever is easiest.

Dante

Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄