Lily Belle (American Cocker Spaniel)

Lily Belle is 18 months old and an American Cocker Spaniel. I got my pet from a farmer, who had both the father and mother. She was being advertised on a community bulletin board.

Lily loves to take walks. Another favorite is playing fetch and tug of war. I would have to say her all time favorite is trying to grab socks and take off with them. She also really loves being scratched and rubbed (but who doesn't LOL!)

Lily has an extraordinary sweet disposition. She is also full of fun, and loves to be around people. Overall, I guess you could say that she is a real charmer. Lily by garden. Lily sleeping on couch.

By Monique

Lily lying asleep on couch.

Lily is beautiful. So much lighter than the buff. She looks like she's got a silver coat and it glistens. I own two A. cockers and you just described my small female. They are both real cuddle bugs aren't they? Lily is even posed on the sofa the way my dogs appear. I am very attached to cocker spaniels and I know you will enjoy many years with your little beauty.

What an adorable girl she is! And I just love her name. Please give darling Lily Belle a smooch for me.

Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 12, 2010
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
Alstroemeria Flowers
Growing Alstroemeria
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll