Getting Rid of Mouse Urine Odor on Stored Luggage

How do you get rid of mouse urine or stink bug odor on stored luggage? I already stored fabric softener sheets in each section of luggage when I put it in storage. I am going on vacation soon and need to get this smell gone.

By Margaret from Penhook, VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would recommend spraying the suitcase(s) with spray disinfectant (they come in scents) & then putting them in the sun. If there is still odor try some pet urine solutions.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 31, 2011
luggage
Cleaning Luggage
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
A and oven and range with mouse odor problems.
Cleaning Mouse Urine Odor From a Range and Oven
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:10:51 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.