Finding and Organizing Recipes from Websites

I really enjoy the layout for ThriftyFun's recipes and tips. It's very easy and convenient. I babysit my granddaughter on a daily basis so I don't have the time I would like on the internet or even to read my E-mail. So here is what I do.

When I open your daily tips at the end of the week, I simply print out what interests me. I put it into a folder and take it to my daughter's home the next week. I read over more thoroughly and divide into tips and recipes I would like to try. The ones that get a good review get mounted on a recipe card and put into a box. The rest get tossed. This way I have a recipe box that I know all the family likes and don't have all kinds of recipe books cluttering up my precious space, Although I love to read recipe books as one of my hobbies, it's just not practical to have tons of recipe books in my kitchen.

By Katherine from Forest Lake, MN

Try going to http://www.allrecipes.com tons of recipes and there rated by real people, you can create a recipe box and even a recipe book to be printed, it's a great site and a way to find Grandmas Famous recipe for what ever.

I also read recently, possibly at this site, that you can hang your recipe on you kitchen cabinet with two magnets (one on each side of the door). Might help with those who are constantly fighting off reading glasses.

One tsp. ( http://onetsp.com ) is an easy to use site to organize all of the recipes you find online or from cookbooks and magazines in one place.

You can also view your One tsp. recipes right from your mobile phone if you have a mobile web browser.

Wooden Recipes Box
Organizing Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips LinksFebruary 28, 2008
female doctor
Websites That Review Doctors
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Couple looking at recipes both online and using recipe box
Saving Recipes
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
🎉
🎄