Wedding Reception Room Wall Decorations

I'm getting married in August and am wanting to decorate the walls with something stylish in the reception room, I can't find any help on the internet, does anyone out there have any suggestions?

When my daughter got married, she and her husband gathered up photos from their childhood pictures, etc. and displayed them around the room. I searched through my pictures and gave my daughter several. I was worried about losing them in the mail since she is several hundred miles from me, so I made color copies and mailed the copies.

Harlean from Arkansas

Use tulle. It is inexpensive. You can drape, or or tie in bunches, using ribbon from your theme color. You can add silk flowers, again from your colors. You could even make miniature bouquets, similar to your wedding bouquet.

Wedding Reception
Wedding Reception Wall Decorations
Weddings DecorationsJanuary 9, 2008
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas