Scenery: Lake District, England

This is a picture I took with my new camera, in the Lake District. The scene looks very peaceful to me, even now I can still hear the lapping of the water and sky larks singing above. I would love to get this printed and framed, but it could spoil the picture.

By daff55odil from England

Looks like a very peaceful spot to be. I could almost compare it to vacation spots here in the States. Thanks for sharing.

Keeper, NC

How would it spoil it? You could get it printed up as A2 size (images 4 sheets of A4 in a 2x2 rectangle) In a wooden frame, it would look great. I lived there for three years, 20 years ago, but still think of the place.

It looks pretty enough to paint and I may just do that.

Thanks so much for this picture. I had such a wonderful time in England. The people are kind & friendly. I spent about 6 weeks there, & wish I could go back.

This is a beautiful spot, and the composition is well done. I would have this enlarged and then framed with a white (or off-white) mat and a simple, narrow, wooden frame, nothing elaborate or heavy, that would detract from the image. The only thing that could take away from it is a fancy or colorful frame. It is a wonderful picture and well worth putting on your wall.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. I could almost hear the water lapping and the birds singing, ah.

Photos SceneryJuly 17, 2009
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎄
🍂