Manual Portable Typewriter is Skipping Spaces

I sent my Royal 200 manual portable typewriter to the store where I bought it so that they can fix it, but I'm still curious. What causes the space skipping in my typewriter? When you reach a certain point on the carriage and then you press the space bar, it skips spaces. It didn't do that the day I bought it but after months of using it, it does that. It's quite annoying and sometimes ruins everything I type in it.

By David

Answers

Home and Garden Repair OfficeJuly 26, 2011
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Electric Typewriter
Repairing an Electric Typewriter
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 7:35:20 AM on 10.0.1.29 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.