Decorated Baby Jars For Storage

I have found a use for all of my empty glass baby food jars! I bought some glass paints at my local hobby store and decorated the jars with a nice pattern. I use the jars to store things like bobbi pins, earrings, miscellaneous small items found around the house, and even my own spice mixtures. The possibilities are endless. And they look great.

By Aeowyn from Ohio

I put holes in the tops of 2 junior food jars years ago, like close to 30 years, and still use them for salt and pepper seasoning at the stove or for popcorn. It is easy to remove the top to slip a measuring spoon in as well.

They are also ideal for holding beads and bits for jewellery making.

Baby food jar Christmas tree.
Craft Ideas Using Baby Food Jars
Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 13, 2007
Uses for Baby Food Jars, Three Jars Full of Baby Food
Uses for Baby Food Jars
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower