Using Leftover Fried Rice

How can I use leftover pork fried rice?

Mary

Work it into a stirfry dish

Like I would ever have this problem! Seriously, I think it's great just reheated, but I've also mixed it into scrambled eggs before.

Mix it into a salad. If you make a chicken or pork pot pie, toss it in with the other ingredients. Put cubed cooked chicken or pork on it for a main dish. You can also mix it in with your stuffing. Add it to meatloaf. Toss it into chicken soup. Try something new. Dianne

Add some water, veggies and chicken for a great soup!!

Mary. I would be very careful when re -using fried rice. It supposed harbour a lot of bacteria that can cause stomach upsets. Best to make sure it has been thoroughly reheated.

I like using leftover fried rice in stir frys, soups, chili, or as a added side to any meat dish I am serving such as pork chops, or chicken. Also, I like fried left over rice with sausage or bacon for breakfast. I think my favorite would be the soup, I love left over rice in homemade vege soup!

Wrap it up in a tortilla with some chicken, Great lunch!

Take about a cup of leftover rice and add it to 4 cups of stock. Simmer for at least two hours. Stir from the bottom occasionally. Take the whole thing and put it in a blender. Blend till it looks like oatmeal. At this stage, you can add a little more stock to thin it down if you like. If you have any sesame oil, green onions or leftovers to add, it can only make it better. This works nicely with white rice as well. I use jasmine.

This is a variation of a classic soup called 'Congee'. In china, it's a breakfast staple, but it's wonderful as a lunch with extra meat added.

If you make a scrambled egg wrap and stuff it with hot fried rice it is wonderful! You can top it off with nuts of your choice- or make a egg foo yong gravy to go over top-yum!!

Same with ChloeA, honey, leftover fried rice is good reheated with some duck sauce or scrambled eggs. Hey, it has all the veggies.

Leftover Rice With Turkey Mushroom Sauce
Using Leftover Rice
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJuly 22, 2008
Pudding Made With Leftover Rice
Making Rice Pudding With Leftover Rice
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
🎉
🎄