Levii (Part Siamese)

Levii is about 7 months old and is part Siamese.

I got him from a family, whose home I visited, whilst picking up my daughter's step children. He was somewhat ill and seriously mistreated. I offered the lady (if that's what you can call her) 50 pounds for him and told her that if she sold him to me then I'd not go to the RSPCA. (I did though.) I then nursed him back to health.

He plays with anything small and chaseable... usually destroying anything which gets in his way. So far I have lost two vases, several cups, some ornaments, lots of cigarettes and too much to list!

His character is loveable when bed time comes around and in the evenings. The rest of the time he's a live wire, vocally intelligent which is probably due to the Siamese part of him (he asks for food and water and lets me know when the litter tray needs attention.) He is supposed to have pedigree breeding on his fathers side but it's not proveable. All of which is totally unimportant cause he's my baby and that's what counts.

=======================

This is Paul's cat, my friend. All the words have been written by him. I wanted to enter him as he is the most striking cat I have ever seen. (Notice the M he has on his forehead too?) Isn't he beautiful? I hope i will meet him myself soon.

Levii - cat

By Monique from Somerset UK

Levi is a stunning cat! I am certain that he feels very fortunate to have a loving owner like you. He looks happy and well loved!

He is so beautiful, I have always wanted a Siamese! I am so glad that he found a loving home, he looks very contented in his picture.

This cat is certainly beautiful. I learned the hard way though that siamese cats have a mind of their own. They are very moody cats. I had a Siamese house cat for 9 years and she NEVER came to us when we wanted her to. She came only on her terms. When she wanted a petting she would come and get in my lap, otherwise I couldn't even catch her. What a strange personality even after 9 years. Siamese are a very different breed. Although they are beautiful be prepared for their personality!

I don't know about Siamese, but this cat looks like a Bengal without good markings (marbelized), except for his face.

He is absolutely gorgeous!

What a darling cat!! I love his color (and his 'M' forehead!) he looks so soft and cuddly!! It's so nice that he found a wonderful home with you!

What a Sweetie, and he looks so content. He knows he is superior.

Thank you everyone. Paul, (Levii's owner ) asked me to pass on his thanks to you for taking the time to leave messages. He does feel very lucky to have such a character such as Levii.

(Luckily too that Paul has had Siamese cats before and knows their special ways.)

He said to say a big thank you to you all.

Levii said Miaoow miaow =^..^=

Monique & Paul xx

he should be in a cat calender.

Zig

What a beautiful specimen of a cat! I just love the pose! He couldn't seem more content. You just keep loving him up!!!

What a lovely kitty in the picture! The "M" mark that you speak of on his forehead is the marking of a tabby. Every tabby cat has this mark even though the rest of their coloring and patterns may differ. I would guess from his coat that this cat is a "tickled" tabby.

There is a tale that on the night of his birth the baby Jesus was very uncomfortable sleeping on straw in the stable where he was born. A tabby cat crawled in to sleep next to the baby, gave him a place to rest his head on his fur and purred he baby to sleep. Jesus' mother Mary was so grateful she blessed the tabby and all his progeny by marking his forehead with the characteristic "M" marking.

Whether or not you're religious, I think it's a sweet story!

Photos Pets CatsMarch 7, 2006
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Cat
Siamese Cat Breed Information and Photos
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎄
🍂